وحدة اللغة الانجليزية في ينبع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

وحدة اللغة الانجليزية في ينبع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Sample Dialouge

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Aran
مشرفة
Aran

عدد الرسائل : 39
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/11/2008

Sample Dialouge Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sample Dialouge   Sample Dialouge Emptyالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 4:21 am

Sample Dialogue

Manager 1: Thank you for coming. I wish to discuss the problems that we have been having recently. And then if anybody has some ideas, please share them.

Manager 2: One problem is theft. Somebody is stealing money from the front desk and food from the kitchen. As well, somebody is going into the guest rooms and stealing their luggage.

Manager 3: One solution is to change the locks. If we do that the thief won’t be able to get in.

Manager 4: I disagree. The problem with that is that we already have locks and the thief can get into the rooms. Even if we change the locks we may still have problems.

Manager 2: We could hire a security guard for each floor. Then we would have no problems.

Manager 4: I think that’s a good idea.

Manager 3: That’s a good idea, but security guards are very expensive. We can’t afford one security guard on each floor. I think we should hire a few security guards and install some video cameras.

Manager 1: I agree with installing cameras. It’ll be a lot cheaper.

Manager 2: I am for installing cameras too.

Manager 3: Good. Then why don’t we recommend installing cameras and hiring a few security guards.

Activity: Underline the phrases on problems, solutions, agreement and disagreement
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Sample Dialouge
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
وحدة اللغة الانجليزية في ينبع :: الأقسام العامة :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: